The rise…
<record scratch>
You’re probably wondering how I got here.
Nahhh, I know you’ve been reading. You know exactly how this seemingly vanilla, innocent, by all previous accounts faithful man ended up in this house of ill repute. I mean, how I ended up getting more than I bargained for from this very legitimate, illegitimate massage spa.
Let’s dive back in, shall we?
When last we blogged, I had gotten a slap on the ass and had been told to undress. Being the obedient man I am, I shed my clothes with enthusiasm. Leaving things nicely folded on the chair, but oh with easy access to my pocket where I had some extra cash stored. You know, in case I needed…anything. Like a soft drink. Or a handjob. A man likes to be prepared, you know.
So I take my place on the massage table. They leave a small towel, ostensibly to cover yourself with, so I do that. I lay on my stomach, my face in the little hole, and I *barely* cover myself. I know the cover doesn’t last long here, but hey, I’ll play along for now. Besides, my person today seems a little more reserved. Certainly more covered up. She’s not like the one before who came in, threw the towel into the corner and told me to lie down naked. She wasn’t wearing legit lingerie like the *other* woman I saw.
She comes in and says hello again, and rearranges the towel in a way that lets her take it entirely off of me before covering me back up. “Ohhh, very nice” she coos, before I’m re-covered. The massage starts off like any other at that point. Good pressure. Clearly skilled and not just wasting time before the you-know-what. Only as she positions my hands above, she moves and rests her pelvis against one. Almost grinding onto the back of my palm. If I weren’t such a discreet gentleman, I might have taken advantage and felt her up a bit (insert eye roll at myself). Now she’s working her warm, oiled hands down the length of my spine from above. The towel gets pushed a little lower exposing my cheeks. She climbs up onto the table, almost sitting on the back of my head at this point, as her long flowing strokes extend further down my back. Heat from her thighs against my ears. Maybe my ears were just hot because I was burning up. She starts at my neck and works down past my ass. It is heavenly. Before long she is working my hips. Then my cheeks. Oh my this feels good. What a massage. A finger grazes over my ass crack, and then quickly retreats to the long strokes of my body. Hands reach down and work my glutes, only now my cheeks are being spread. Did I mention this was heavenly?
She got up off the table, leaving me incredibly relaxed, incredibly exposed, and undeniably aroused. This time she climbs onto the back of the table, straddling one of my legs. More oil as she starts to work my hamstrings. Closer and closer she gets to touching…well, something we don’t normally massage. Well, at least, no one other than me usually massages there. Then, a finger tip runs the line from my spine, down my ass, and down my balls. Holy hell. Like electric shocks through my body. I moan. She giggles “Oooh, is that ok? You like?”
At this point, I’m not sure what words came out. Something to the effect of “oh god, yes. Yes, please.” Only less whiny and begging, I’m sure.
The tease continued as half massage, half tickling my most sensitive places. It was all I could do not to turn over. Or come right then. I was so turned on. She knew it, too. I knew she knew it, because she slid a hand underneath me, and circled my thick, undeniable erection and said “you’re so horny, baby…”
Well if that didn’t clarify whether or not this more conservative, covered up, beautiful woman was going to offer me a happier ending…whew.
Her fingers were like magic, encircling me, slowly stroking, then returning to teasing me. I felt fingers grazing that sensitive spot beneath my balls. Why isn’t there a sexier name for that spot? Mmm, love to have my taint played with. My gooch. Chode. Ugh. Gross. Terrible words. But a lovely place to be touched.
I was thoroughly enjoying this massage - it was unlike the others I’ve had, and I’ve certainly never had this much attention before, in any setting, really. I heard a squeeze of more warm oil and then I felt it. Hot. Oily. Coating my balls. My ass. My cock. COATING. I felt her expert hands start teasing my ass again. An oily finger slides gently over my asshole. Electric. Again.
Then. With no warning. No discussion of what I wanted, no discussion of compensation, or how much I was prepared to spend. Her lips encircled the head of my cock. I was in shock. Keep in mind, I’m still on my stomach, at least mostly. Her teasing and pleasuring had coaxed me slightly up, lifting my hips to her whims. Exposing all of me. Allowing her fingers to tease my ass, while her mouth began to pull and suckle at my cock. Tongue flicking over the head, I heard her enthusiastically slurp. I could have lost control right there. Then. Her tongue continued. Her hands replaced her mouth, milking me slowly, deliciously. Only now her mouth ran up, stopping to lavish attention on my balls. One by one, kissing, and sucking. Slurping. Jesus. Her tongue continued its run up and around my ass. Oh god. She’s not going to…
She didn’t. But she came VERY close to licking my asshole. It felt…amazing. Words cannot describe.
At long last, she slowed her attack. She hopped up, and told me to turn over. At this point, there would be no pretense. Dear gods, she had already pleasured me in ways I hadn’t felt for 20 years, and that is not an exaggeration. So when she turned over and asked me…
”You want allll of me, honey?”
How could I say no?
I shook my head, and tried to tell myself to behave. I couldn’t. I didn’t…I shouldn’t…
But I had come this far, hadn’t I?
How could I say no?
Now the question becomes: Should I tell the rest of this story?
Comments