How Could I Say No?
“Can I massage here, too?”
The massage to that point had been fantastic. Aside from the fact that there had been no cover, no drape to protect the modesty of my naked body, it was like any professional massage
Then the question was asked. She pointed at my cock, smiled mischievously, and asked simply…
”…here, too?”
Oh yes please.
She smiled. She asked for a tip. She asked for more than I had. I didn’t love negotiating, as I hadn’t fully intended on anything specific. I wasn’t trying to haggle or devalue her. It was an honest discussion.
Only the entire time, she was running her hands over my midsection, lightly grazing my hardening erection, which was laid bare for each of us to see. There would be no hiding that I wanted this. There would be no denying that she was effective.
So I told her what I had, what I could pay. She smiled. She said, “I’ll take care of you. Next time you bring more, and I take this off too” as she tugged at her dress.
Oh my.
Before I knew it, she was back, her freshly warmed and oiled hands coating my cock. Exploring every inch to make sure I was coated. She tickled that sweet little area just beneath my balls and giggled when I moaned uncontrollably. As her pace quickened, I tried to ask her to slow down. I wanted this to last, at least more than it was promising to. I tried to sit up and adjust myself, just trying to buy myself some time, because I was no match for her incredibly skilled hands. She didn’t stop, but slowed enough to tell me to relax. “Relax, sweetie…”
With that I laid back, nearly ready to surrender to the pleasure building deep in my core. She leaned in and kissed my nipple. It honestly felt a little funny, and was unexpected, which took me out of it for a second. I think she sensed I had regained control because she somehow deftly pulled down her top, exposing her beautiful little breasts with these long, pointed nipples. She leaned in and guided my mouth to one, and I was in heaven. Her beautiful body, still mostly covered. Her amazingly sexy nipples, growing in length from their already pointed start in my mouth. As I flicked my tongue and continued to suckle, she let out a soft moan…
I was powerless.
That little moan, likely a part of the show, was too much for me to take. I managed to blurt out “I’m come…”. I don’t think I made it to the -ing before my face was buried back in her chest as I lost all composure and came…messy, sticky, oily. All over myself. All over her hands. She kept stroking, softer now, slowly, helping me to come down from that high. Cooing words of encouragement at me as I laid there in bliss. Smiling like an idiot, as I am one to do. “Was that good sweetie?”
Yes, yes that was good. Very good.
She stepped aside and got towels to clean me up. After removing most, she came back with a hot towel, sprayed it with what appeared to be a disinfectant and cleaned my cock more. She returned to her supply table and she wiped down her nipples with a disinfectant also.
After, she partially covered my midsection with a small towel. She sat behind me, and the massage continued. Soft strokes of my forehead and face. Scalp massage. Long strokes over my chest and arms.
It was the most relaxed I have maybe ever felt.
When time was up, she gently let me know, and asked if she could bring me water. She left, and I started to dress. She came back as I was still half dressed and handed me the water. I took a sip and thanked her - and she asked if she could stay to help. So I stood there, with this gorgeous woman buttoning my dress shirt. Tucking my shirt in and fastening my slacks. On her knees, tying my shoes. As she rose, she gave me a hug and thanked me.
I had never been treated like this.
It felt so lovely. In the moment, I felt no regrets, no concerns. It wasn’t romantic, or personal. I paid for a service, and she provided that service at an exceptional level.
The only thing I wanted, was to come again soon.
What I didn’t realize was that next time, the stakes would be raised…
Comments