How could I say no?
How could I say no?
How could I deny myself?
She looked so deeply into my eyes when I hesitated. She really was beautiful. Piercing brown eyes. Soulful. Intense.
”Don’t you want…alllll of me?” She repeated. This time stepping back.
Well my cock had already been in her mouth. Her fingers teasing my newly oiled ass. I suppose there’s little sense in resisting at this point. I was absolutely on fire with lust.
Only…I knew better. I had set limits in my mind before arriving. Having an unprotected blowjob was already crossing one line, and I wasn’t really planning to cross others. So I told her. I wanted her to keep going. She pointed at her mouth and smiled, asking how much I’d give her. I told her what I had.
”More” she said. “And I’ll give you EVERYTHING.”
This is all I had. Which was truthful. Thankful. I would have given her literally any amount I had on me if I could have. She gave me other ways to get her money. I held firm - this is all I can do.
Negotiating is decidedly not sexy. I don’t want to haggle. I don’t want to undervalue the services provided. I respect what she says and offers, and I wouldn’t ask for special treatment. I would say all of these things, but English is a bit of a challenge. I motion to just do hands and no more, and I hand her the cash I had. She smiled, sweetly, and said “lay down. I’ll take care of you” with a wink, and she stuck her tongue out at me.
She left momentarily to stow away the tip money, which I’ve learned is standard practice here. When she came back, she kicked off her slippers -and smiled again. That devious grin that so clearly holds some power over me. In one smooth motion the tight athletic wear tank she was wearing was up and off. She unclasped her bra (from the front! I’m still such a sucker for the front clasp reveal) and showed me her two perfectly pert breasts. I was immediately drawn to her thick, hard nipples. Just an absolute stunning woman, seriously.
My heart must have skipped a beat waiting for her to come nearer, but instead she did something unexpected. She turned around and slid off her tight fitted yoga pants as well, revealing…oh just the cutest little ass I’ve seen. She set her clothes down and turned to let me see her. All of her. An unbelievable body. Thick, dark hair between her legs. I was INTOXICATED. I could see her lips peeking through. Oh god. I wanted to feel her. I wanted to taste her. Jesus, I DID want all of her.
She came closer, and started lightly running her hands over my stomach. My thighs. Grazing my cock, now stiff and throbbing - leaking absolute rivers of pre-cum. She smiled and bent down, grazing her body over mine. She got so close and ever so lightly kissed my lips. Careful not to go any further, she then leaned and fed a nipple to my eager mouth. I sucked, and flicked my tongue - moaning in appreciation and arousal. My hands roamed over her ass, and dipped between her legs, teasing her slit. She moaned and coo’d back. She climbed onto the massage table with me and grabbed more oil. She again coated my cock, my balls, and my ass. As her finger started to tease my ass again, she swiftly ducked down and took me into her mouth. Oh magic. I could feel her tongue working. Her cheeks sucking in as she labored over my cock as if she loved it and me. I moaned in appreciation, and gently moved her hair aside. I wanted to watch. I wanted to see this gorgeous woman with my cock deep in her mouth. With that she looked up and smiled, and then stopped sucking - immediately running her tongue down the underside of my shaft and beginning to tongue my balls with vigor. Audible slurping as she wet each one with her agile mouth. Slowly stroking my cock as she did. She dropped even lower and licked underneath my balls, her oily fingers, now mixed with her own saliva, now teasing my asshole as she continued.
I cannot stress enough. This may have been the most perfect blowjob I’ve ever received. Maybe it’s just been so long, that I don’t remember anymore. No. It was that good. I was so close to losing control.
“Slow. Please” I implored her. She slowed her attack, and smiled. She kept stroking, slowly, letting me relax slightly. Once she knew I had regained composure, she immediately took me deep in her mouth. This time with urgency. Bobbing up and down. I could see how wet she made me - saliva dripping down the sides as she came up to the tip, pausing to lick and tease my head only momentarily before greedily taking me back deep in her mouth. She let me think she would take it easy on me, but this was a fight I was going to lose.
I was no match. In an instant. I couldn’t help myself. I told her. I’m so close. I’m. I’m going to. I’m going to cum. I’m…
Once she knew I was close, she looked up…locked eyes…and turned it into overdrive. Her hungry mouth expertly pushing me over the edge. I came. In thick, heavy pulses. Aftershocks that just kept going, as she kept sucking, kept moaning her approval. Her fingers continuing to massage and tease, as if to coax more out of me.
As I started to return to earth, she smiled, a closed mouth so clearly full of my orgasm. She stepped aside and I saw her empty her mouth into a tissue and dispose of it. Then she rejoined me, hugging her incredible naked body against mine and encouraging me. “That was so good baby. So good.” Running her hands over my body as she complimented me.
She ran her fingers over my ass again and said, “next time I suck you here too”
Pardon me, while I pick my jaw up off the ground.
She laughed and sat back up and let me admire her body a bit more. “Next time you bring more money and you experience everything with me, right? You can have alllllll of this. You want more of me, right?”
Now I’ll save you the suspense. I did not return - at least I haven’t yet. I think having actual penetrative sex may be the line that gets kept and not crossed. I know what the price would be. I know how I feel about it.
I know I’m at least tempted. I also know how funny we can be - rationalizing one thing as ok, but another adjacent act as “too far.”
After this mind blowing experience, we still had time. So she got dressed, and continued the massage. Scalp. Shoulders. Chest. She kissed me softly on the forehead when it was done.
It was lovely.
I’m not sure I’ve ever been more relaxed. Happy. Calm. She helped me get dressed, buttoning my dress shirt and tucking it back into my slacks. She knelt down and tied my shoes and then kissed my cock through my pants again and laughed. “Come back soon my friend” she said looking like she was telling my cock and not me.
I was given a bottle of water, and a lovely hug as she walked me out. She thanked me for coming and told me she’d see me soon.
Walking out into the sun, and heading to my car, I couldn’t help but think.
Shouldn't I feel more guilty than this? Shouldn’t I be feeling shame or regret? Because I don’t.
I feel fucking amazing.
Comments